Join the GMED team today and work on the frontier of Medical Device Innovation!
To provide assistance to GMED NA’s Certification Department within the framework of the objectives and instructions defined by the quality system and the Roadmap of the department.
- Supports management communication efforts to the teams, coordinating staff meetings, managing the agenda and preparing meeting files
- Assists Key Performance Indicators (KPI) gathering, data analysis, consolidation and preparing reports
- Supports the ERP/Digitalization team to appropriate filing systems
- Provides general secretarial support
- Assists in the team Facilitation/Engagement projects
- Assists in the Excellence project (Quality of deliverables, Conflict of interest, Qualification, Harmonization, Continuous improvement)
- Liaisons for the Certification department and the intra-department Projects
- Supports the Quality Leader and certification director on CAPA follow up and Trend monitoring
- Ensures department’s deadlines are met
Who You Are
Required Education and Experience:
- Organization skills
- French/English excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving/ analysis skills
- Utilize MS Office applications to support the Certification department (Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word, PowerPoint)
- Able to work legally in the United States
- 2+ years’ relevant administrative work experience
- 1+ year quality management experience
- Able to provide consistently high levels of customer service
Who We Are
GMED North America is the US subsidiary of GMED, a leading Certification Organization, a distinguished Notified Body (CE0459) Authorized to act under European Regulation (EU) 2017/745 on medical devices, European Directives 90/385/EEC, 93/42/EEC, 98/79/EC and Regulation n° 722/2012 on products utilizing tissues of animal origin, GMED certifies a vast range of medical devices and in vitro diagnostic medical devices. An Auditing Organization Recognized by the MDSAP Regulatory Authority Council. We serve the Medical Device Industry with offices in Europe and the United States.
Our goal is to provide the best in Product Certification and Quality Management Services for Medical Device Manufacturers worldwide. At GMED North America, we strive to the highest standards of professionalism, competency, work ethic, and customer service. All our employees are the cornerstone of this process because their work directly influences GMED North America’s reputation.
Aside from our expertise and due diligence, we pride ourselves in our diverse workforces, with employees from different parts of the World.
- Commitment to Clients and Patients’ safety
- Team Work
What We Offer
We offer a competitive benefits package including group-sponsored health, dental and vision coverage, short-term and long-term disability, a 401k plan, company-paid life insurance, paid holidays, and a time off program providing our employees with a great work-life balance. We offer growth opportunities within the organization. There are a lot of opportunities and employees are able to apply and move into different roles within the company. We have numerous success stories, and we want you to be one of them.
GMED North America is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse, inclusive, and healthy work environment with a unique culture.
You are strongly encouraged to submit writing samples together with your resume and your cover letter.
We look forward to hearing from you!