Join the GMED team today and work on the frontier of Medical Device Innovation!
The Client Solutions Coordinator’s main mission is to ensure the client retention and satisfaction in coordination with GMED NA stakeholders, in addition to upselling and promoting additional services in order to meet the existing client business expectation, and secure revenue. This mission encompasses several tasks such as building long lasting client relations, ensuring top notch prompt service, and processing commercial offers as well as a variety of tasks providing account management support and project coordination to reach the department and company goals.
The successful candidate will comply with GMED NA procedures, processes policies and actively of the 2 main core missions:
Client Solution providers:
- Provide excellent service to GMED NA’s clients by building a foundation of trust with impartiality;
- Answer to client business request and/or issue with responsiveness and adapted solution in coordination with GMED NA stakeholder;
- Address and/or report any requests related to client satisfaction to the direct supervisor and according to the procedures;
- Identify and Translate client needs into actionable items by offering options as provided by the department’s suite of processes and services;
- Promote and Coordinate additional services based on the client needs;
- Follow-up pro-actively with clients regarding any additional services request or issue in order to guarantee an excellent quality of service to the client.
Processing sales and services solution:
- Maintain the databases and client information updated at all time on the local and HQ databases;
- Draft, review, record proposals, send to clients, and monitor proposals’ status regularly in databases to guarantee their validity and accuracy;
- Ensure all proposals signature ahead of service/certification processing;
- Communicate and coordinate with client, certification project managers, and other stakeholders internally to ensure files processing and see tasks through to completion;
- Conduct regular auditing of client files and represent the Business Development team for the organization of the filing system;
- Ensure an up-to-date status and archiving of the clients’ files and electronic copies;
- Communicate workflow related alerts, errors, and upcoming deadlines;
- Assist with the coordination of digitalization project deliverables with other departments as needed;
- Ensure proper service follow up and closing according to the QMS procedures and accreditation requirements;
- Report activities in a consistent and frequent fashion to identify trends, corrections and capitalize on strengths;
- Attend staff meetings and project reviews on per-need basis with clear reporting on the production status;
- Ensuring a swift turnaround on client’s requests utilizing the necessary tools;
- Receive training and fill in as needed for designated colleagues during absence if needed.
Who You Are
Required Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree from an accredited S or foreign University.
- Experience in building long lasting client relations, delivering results and project coordination and/or experience in a similar sales position required
- Excellent customer service experience required
- Excellent writing skills and communication skills
- Advanced MS Office skills (data analysis skills a plus)
- Authorized to work in the U.S
- Personable, active listening skills desired
- Able to deliver business success
- Strong client relations building skills
- Attention to detail with excellence in accuracy will be critical in job performance
- Possess interpersonal skills, both oral and written including the ability to effectively communicate with other employees and clients
- Excellent writing, editing and time management skills
- Tech savvy and comfortable with ERPs and databases
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with the utmost professionalism
- Must be flexible and able to work independently and execute projects with minimal supervision
- Fluent English language skills essential (French a plus)
Who We Are
GMED North America is the US subsidiary of GMED, a leading Certification Organization, a distinguished Notified Body (CE0459) whose scope covers all of the existing European Medical Device Directives (90/385/EEC, 93/42/EEC, and 98/79/EC) as well as the Medical Device Regulation ((EU) 2017/745), and an Auditing Organization Recognized by the MDSAP Regulatory Authority Council. We serve the Medical Device Industry with offices in Europe and the United States.
Our goal is to provide the best in Product Certification and Quality Management Services for Medical Device Manufacturers worldwide. At GMED North America, we strive to the highest standards of professionalism, competency, work ethic, and customer service. All our employees are the cornerstone of this process because their work directly influences GMED North America’s reputation.
Aside from our expertise and due diligence, we pride ourselves in our diverse workforces, with employees from different parts of the World.
- Commitment to Clients and Patients’ safety
- Team Work
What We Offer
We offer an excellent benefits package including group-sponsored health, dental and vision coverage, short-term and long-term disability, 401k plan, company-paid life insurance, paid holidays and time off program, providing our employees with great work-life balance. We offer growth opportunities within the organization. There are a lot of opportunities and employees are able to apply and move into different roles within the company. We have numerous success stories, and we want you to be one of them.
GMED North America is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse, inclusive, and healthy work environment with a unique culture.
You are strongly encouraged to submit your resume and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!