Join the GMED team today and work on the frontier of Medical Device Innovation!
The Services Processing Manager position is responsible for:
- Managing the processing team (3 operation coordinators) and overseeing the day-to-day work of the processing team
- Leading the continuous improvement initiatives of the Operations Department to meet client expectations and procedural requirements in synchronization with other local and headquarters teams, increasing the efficiency and quality of the processes and increasing process
- Being the point of contact for legal questions and liaising with external
- Tracks metrics and ensures processing timelines are Solves delays and issues.
- Reviews, maintains and updates procedures, develops and documents processes. Develops and promotes the implementation of best practices within the team. Manages and monitors process enhancements.
- Increases the effectiveness of the operational processes, tactically and strategically, by automating tasks whenever possible. Anticipation of service evolution and smooth adaptation to changes.
- Ensures the frequent monitoring, analysis and reporting of KPIs and quality metrics to monitor and improve the unit’s
- Manages timeliness and overall management of effectiveness of processes around contracts and ensures management of archiving
- Manages client requests and client satisfaction.
- Implements smooth and efficient workflows in all areas of the service processing team, and of the Operations Department. Coordinates with the operations director to direct the division’s workflow program and related systems to ensure successful implementation and ongoing support to the certification division and other
- Identifies and translates into technical specifications the business needs for system
- Works with other departments to ensure change management and updating of processes where applicable.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all external resources and internal employees.
Coordination of legal aspects:
- Manages the legal risk related to partners and clients in coordination with appropriate internal and external stakeholders allowing management to be informed and take the suitable strategic
- Suggests, manages, and coordinates the related legal budget and
- Trains teams on legal aspects and promote legal aspect awareness within the
- Manages the creation or update of all contracts, NDA, Sales terms with external counsel and liaise with HQ and North America management
- Understands the French legal framework, with an understanding of the European and American legal Frameworks.
Lead your team:
- Is responsible for hiring, terminating, training, and developing, reviewing performance and administering corrective action for staff. Communicates areas of accountability and performance expected of personnel assigned based on the given frame and the approved
- Determines standards of performance as a basis to review progress of personnel assigned.
Who You Are
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in management/administrative, business management or equivalent experience
- Project Management for Professionals
- 1 or 2 years of experience supervising, coaching, and developing staff.
Preferred Education and Experience/Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
Relevant training certifications in industry topics helpful.
- Master’s in Business/Project Management
- ISO 17021, ISO 9001
- Full mastery of lean management methodology/advanced supply chain skills
- Language Preferred: English and French
- Background in French law
Job Specific Competencies:
- Strong problem Solving/Root Cause Analysis skills
- Solid data analysis and KPI skills with advanced computer skills
- Customer/Client Focus
- Advanced organizational skills
- Intermediate management skills
- Communication Proficiency and must demonstrate Teamwork Efforts
- Basic knowledge of budgets, financials and profitability.
Who We Are
GMED North America is the US subsidiary of GMED, a leading Certification Organization, a distinguished Notified Body (CE0459) whose scope covers all of the existing European Medical Device Directives (90/385/EEC, 93/42/EEC and 98/79/EC) and an Auditing Organization Recognized by the MDSAP Regulatory Authority Council. We serve the Medical Device Industry with offices in Europe and the United States.
Our goal is to provide the best in Product Certification and Quality Management Services for Medical Device Manufacturers worldwide. At GMED North America, we strive to the highest standards of professionalism, competency, work ethic, and customer service. All our employees are the cornerstone of this process because their work directly influences GMED North
Aside from our expertise and due diligence, we pride ourselves in our diverse workforces, with employees from different parts of the World.
What We Offer
We offer a competitive benefits package including group-sponsored health, dental and vision coverage, short-term and long-term disability, 401k plan, company-paid life insurance, paid holidays and time off program providing our employees with great work-life balance. We offer growth opportunities within the organization. There are a lot of opportunities and employees are able to apply and move into different roles within the company. We hav e numerous success stories, and we want you to be one of them.
GMED North America is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse, inclusive, and healthy work environment with a unique culture.
You are strongly encouraged to submit your resume and cover letter.
VISA Sponsorship: No