Join the GMED team today and work on the frontier of Medical Device Innovation!
The new set of Regulations published by the European Union for the medical device sector reinforce the pre-requisites and criteria to select, qualify and maintain competences for the technical personnel involved in the evaluation of Medical Device technologies.
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition and Qualification Manager, the Talent Acquisition Associate will have the critical mission of driving and implementing our Talent Acquisition strategy.
The Talent Acquisition Associate will focus on sourcing, attracting and nurturing the best assets to join the certification team. He/she will act as a project manager to bring in new talents to meet the business needs and the regulatory requirements.
Through the improvement of dedicated tools and processes, he/she will screen and select highly skilled profiles who meet the short and long-term needs of the Company. He/she will be an indispensable link between the HR and the Hiring managers, and will have to demonstrate anticipation, creativity and solid assessment skills.
He/she will be dealing with a variety of technical profiles and shall exert independent judgment when juggling with the workload and optimizing the practices.
- Contributes to the analysis of the talents needs with a strong understanding of the open positions, and to the construction of the Talent Acquisition action plan;
- Increases the Company exposure to relevant candidates;
- Sources, attracts and nurtures a pipeline of highly skilled profiles across a range of niche skill areas;
- Attends job fairs and recruitment events to build a strong candidate pipeline;
- Implements the Talent Acquisition Process;
- Ensure the coordination and involvement of all required stakeholders in the selection process;
- Assess candidates’ information; including resumes, credentials, portfolios and references;
- Advises Hiring managers on the profiles ‘potential;
- Specifically coordinates the Technical Interviews phase, as well as its subsequent outcomes;
- Acts as a Project Manager for the follow up of all key milestones of the Talent Acquisition process to guarantee successful completion until the hiring step within the defined timelines;
- Suggests and improves the Talent Acquisition workflow to increase efficiency;
- Ensures, in a timely manner, the issuance of required qualification pathways for the selected profiles;
- Participates to the development of new tools for the Unit;
- Interacts with Managers and Technical Referents located in our Headquarters in Paris;
- Handles highly confidential and non-routine information relating to candidates’ files;
- Contributes to the communication of the Unit with focus on Talent Acquisition;
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or requested or delegated.
Who You Are
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in related fields such as biomedical or medical engineering, biotechnology, public health, pharmacy, quality assurance (QA) and regulatory affairs or other relevant fields such as Human Resources Management with an understanding of Life science industry (Clinical evaluations, R&D, Regulatory, Post market surveillance);
- 2 years of work experience, preferably in talent acquisition or similar roles gained within agency, or pharmaceutical/MD company;
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English;
- Work experience in a fast-paced environment.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Professional experience working with Medical Devices or/and Certification processes within a healthcare agency;
- Past experience in technical and/or innovative industry;
- French proficiency (reading, writing and speaking);
- Proven track record of effective sourcing strategies and partnering with all levels of management.
- Analytical skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet challenging deadlines;
- Exceptional organizational skills;
- Team player, reliable and focused on core missions;
- Creative and self-starter;
- Proficiency in Applicant Tracking Systems;
- Familiarity with social media, C.V. databases, and professional networks;
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment.
Who We Are
GMED North America is the US subsidiary of GMED, a leading Certification Organization, a distinguished Notified Body (CE0459) whose scope covers all of the existing European Medical Device Directives (90/385/EEC, 93/42/EEC, and 98/79/EC) as well as the Medical Device Regulation ((EU) 2017/745), and an Auditing Organization Recognized by the MDSAP Regulatory Authority Council. We serve the Medical Device Industry with offices in Europe and the United States.
Our goal is to provide the best in Product Certification and Quality Management Services for Medical Device Manufacturers worldwide. At GMED North America, we strive to the highest standards of professionalism, competency, work ethic, and customer service. All our employees are an important part of this process because their work directly influences GMED North America’s reputation.
Aside from our expertise and due diligence, we pride ourselves in our diverse workforces, with employees from different parts of the World.
What We Offer
We offer an excellent benefits package including group-sponsored health, dental and vision coverage, short-term and long-term disability, a company-matched 401k plan, company-paid life insurance, paid holidays and time off program, providing our employees with great work-life balance. We offer growth opportunities within the organization. There are a lot of opportunities and employees are able to apply and move into different roles within the company. We have numerous success stories, and we want you to be one of them.
GMED North America is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse, inclusive, and healthy work environment with a unique culture.
You are strongly encouraged to submit a copy of your transcripts together with your resume and your cover letter.
We look forward to hearing from you!