Join the GMED team today and work on the frontier of Medical Device Innovation!
GMED is looking for its Training Leader to expand both its clients’ solutions training program (digital and in person) and its internal training program. The Training Leader oversees the client and internal training program development, coordination with all stakeholders and European corporate office and deploys the programs. He/she will identify training needs and solutions to answer the needs through an organization. His/her goal will be to meet the clients (internal/external) satisfaction and expected related revenue.
GMED’s Training Leader will work across departments to meet his/her goals and federate all stakeholders. He/she will be part of a team allowing the enhancement of employees’ skills, performance, productivity, and quality of work and also client retention and acquisition.
Training Process Management:
- Establishes and monitors training processes to answer clients needs (internal and external);
- Monitors and evaluates training program’s efficiency, success, and ROI (surveys, objectives meet, etc.);
- Develops trainers’ resources: identification, qualification and performance monitoring;
- Maintains training best practices based on the company policies and quality/regulatory requirements;
- Manages training budget;
- Maintains trainings library and training records.
Training Service Development:
- Benchmarks and analyzes the market training solutions GMED’s solutions to adapt the company’s training strategy;
- Expand available training solutions;
- Identifies and assesses existing trainings and future potential trainings with the objective to meet the clients, market and employees needs using Annual performance appraisals, qualification needs, clients survey, client technical profiling, etc.;
- Deploys team members’ training plans while optimizing costs and resources for internal and external clients;
- Develops in collaboration with the Business Development Department a promotional approach to meet the business goals;
- Builds plan for training unit expansion and certification as training center.
Who You Are
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s in Education or scientific field
- 2 years’ experience as a Training Manager or related experience
- Project management experience with the ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Experienced with conventional and digital training methods
- Familiar with regulatory environment
- Experience as trainer preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Organizational and planning skills
- Project Management
- Ability to work in an international environment
Who We Are
GMED North America is the US subsidiary of GMED, a leading Certification Organization, a distinguished Notified Body (CE0459) whose scope covers all of the existing European Medical Device Directives (90/385/EEC, 93/42/EEC and 98/79/EC) and an Auditing Organization Recognized by the MDSAP Regulatory Authority Council. We serve the Medical Device Industry with offices in Europe and the United States.
Our goal is to provide the best in Product Certification and Quality Management Services for Medical Device Manufacturers worldwide. At GMED North America, we strive to the highest standards of professionalism, competency, work ethic, and customer service. All our employees are the cornerstone of this process because their work directly influences GMED North America’s reputation.
Aside from our expertise and due diligence, we pride ourselves in our diverse workforces, with employees from different parts of the World.
What We Offer
We offer a competitive benefits package including group-sponsored health, dental and vision coverage, short-term and long-term disability, a company-matched 401k plan, company-paid life insurance, paid holidays and time off program providing our employees with great work-life balance. We offer growth opportunities within the organization. There are a lot of opportunities and employees are able to apply and move into different roles within the company. We have numerous success stories, and we want you to be one of them.
GMED North America is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse, inclusive, and healthy work environment with a unique culture.
You are strongly encouraged to submit writing samples together with your resume and your cover letter.