Request a Training
Regardless of which type of training you choose, rely on GMED North America expertise to present courses that enable your entire team to make the smart decisions and establish sound business practices.
Let us know if you have a specific training needs not covered by our standard courses or current training plan, there may be upcoming classes that will meet your needs; our staff will keep in touch wih you when they are released.
- Post Market Surveillance and Vigilance New Requirements under the European Medical Device Regulations
- The Clinical Evaluation Requirements (CER) under the EU MDR 2017/745
- Risk management applied to Medical Devices (ISO 14971:2019)
- Medical Device Single Audit Program (MDSAP) for Manufacturers
- European Medical Devices Regulation (EU) 2017/745
- Medical Device Electrical Safety – IEC 60601-1 3rd Edition (Ed3.1) and Introduction to Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) Requirements